The last time I remember doing one of these was probably about fifteen years ago. Dating myself! But I feel like it’s time for the veil of mystery to be lifted and for my followers, new and old to get to know the real me. I would also like to add that if anyone ever has any questions about me, my Ask Box is always open!
1-Always post the rules.
2- Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked.
3- Tag 11 people and tag them in the post.
4- Tell them you tagged them.
5-Tell the person who tagged you when you have answered the questions.
I was tagged by sewsarcastic
What I Was Asked:
1. What type of music do you listen to? (Genre, artists, songs?)
All kinds of stuff. Probably mostly Motown, Popular Indie, Classic and 90s R&B
2. What cheers you up? Or makes you happy
Shopping or hanging out at a Starbucks with a friend. Usually the two go hand in hand.
3. Do you have a favorite book or read much? Why or why not?
I don’t read nearly as much as I would like. I’ve recently started listening to a lot of audiobooks because I can do that when I’m drawing and it helps me focus, but I tend to read in my free time and when I have free time I want to draw. That being said my favortie book is either probably “The Giver” by Lois Lowry or “Sex With Kings” by Eleanor Herman
4. What is the longest you have gone without sleep?
Probably a full day. I think one time I went four or five days with three hour spurts of sleep, but that’s nothing like not getting any sleep.
5. Do you have anyone you go to for advice? In person or online?
I have a few, trusted friends if I’m in need of wise council. In person… Or I guess texting? I know the people in person, but I text them.
6. What is the habit you
are proudest of breaking or want to break?
7. What do you order or not order at a restaurant you have been to or never been to?
I will usually default to some sort of vegetarian option as a restaurant if I’m not sure.
8. Who is your hero? Why?
Oh gosh. Actual hero? The first person who comes to mind is Queen Elizabeth II because she keeps it real.
I’m also a huge fan of Amy Poehler, Tina Fey, Madame C.J. Walker and Mary Elizabeth Bowser.
9. What is your favorite thing to spend money on?
Art supplies. Mostly sketchbooks, pencil cases, new pens. My pencil case collection is the envy of all who see it. And by envy I mean people usually say “why would any one person need that many pencil cases? You have a serious problem.” I interpret that as jealousy.
10. What dead person would you least want to be haunted by?
11. Your dream vacation?
Some place quiet with lots of museums nearby.
I’m going to tag atreegrowsinct because she’s just as vain as I am and will love this. Also, prattledash, baroquebrokegirl, transcanadianhighway, hannadercan, bahamvt, gaymers-inc and four other people who have never been tagged/want to be tagged. I choose you! This is your chance to shine my beautiful Pokemon starchildren!
Questions for the Tagged:
1. If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why?
2. If you could live in a fictional world from a book/move/tv series, where would you live?
3. What mythical creature do you think best represents your personality?
4. If you could give any advice to your ten year-old self, what would it be?
5. If you could have any artist, living or dead, paint your portrait, who would you choose?
6. What one song empowers you?
7. In a post-apocalyptic, dystopian society what would be your role?
8. Given the chance, which television game show do you think you would excel at?
9. Which cartoon from your childhood fills you with nostalgia?
10. If you could only eat one color of M&Ms for the rest of your life, which color would you choose?
11. Name a book you’ve always wanted to read, but never have.
I added some young Tenzin too because I was expecting him and his siblings to make an appearance in the flashbacks of Old Wounds and shall be brooding until that need gets fullfilled.
I rarely engage in headcannons because I feel like there’s so much material to be drawn from the actual story, but I like the idea of Tenzin kissing Lin’s new scars. I don’t think she would have been ashamed of them for aesthetic reasons, but I’m sure they were a constant reminder of betrayal and compromised values.